Making others feel loved, welcomed, and right at home.
For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many . Mark 10:45
About Welcome Team
- Our desire is to serve visitors and members of the Church by greeting newcomers in love, providing all desired information with hastiness and creating a hospitable environment for everyone.
- We move towards visitors and members to meet them where they are in need, the same way Jesus did and continues to do for us. (Phil. 2:5-8)
- You have a foundational understanding of service and ministry.
- You humbly desire to move towards the body and one another in love.
- For Signage/Set up: 1) You have reliable transportation for Sunday mornings 2) You are able to serve at least once a month 3)You are ble to carry 40-50lbs approximately 1-2 city blocks
- For Connections and Follow Up: 1) You are personable and enjoy communication 2) You are reliable 3) You have access to computer/email during the week
- STUD (Setup & Teardown) - Setup: Arrive on Sundays at 7:15am. Assist Sunday Gathering ministry teams with setup (Band, Tech, family ministry). Set up Sunday morning Signage (8 Signs). Teardown: Assist with breakdown of band, A/V equipment, family ministry and Break down signage
- Connections/Greeting/followUp - First Service: Arrive on Sunday at 8:15AM. Prepare Connection Table and Communion Table. Greet people at the front door. Provide information at Connection Table. Place Bibles on Window Ledges. Give out/receive connection cards and other documents as needed. Scan, send connection cards from service. Second Service: Arrive at 10:45AM. Replenish any communion supplies as needed. Greet newcomers and receive connections cards. Send cards to Welcome Leaders. Breakdown Connection and communion tables. Break down all previously setup items for Welcome Team.
If you have any specific questions, please contact Brandon Smith, our Welcome Team Leader.
Are you ready to create a loving, welcoming, and accessible environment at The Well? Sign up below!