Stewarding technology to get the gospel seen and heard.
About Tech Team
- The Tech Team’s desire is to see and hear the Gospel clearly conveyed each week throughout the different component of service
- Runs the sound and visuals in a way that removes any hindrances and distractions
- We aim to show off Christ in the way we serve with humility, joy, and excellence
- You have a mind for graphics and design. We hope to add to our team those who can think about the slide presentations from a high level and think about how to improve the presentation as a whole.
- You are passionate about doing sound well.
- You have the heart to serve the body. The Tech Team’s role is very much a behind-the-scenes type of role. That means that often times there’s no recognition for the work we do and people only notice things when they go wrong. However, we know that our service isn’t for the praises of man. We know that we serve a God sees and delights in our unseen acts of service.
- Audio Technician: This person is responsible for operating the sound for service. This includes sound checking and mixing for the worship band and the speaker. You are expected to show up two hours prior to service to help set up and mix. This is so we are prepared for the morning and able to start on time. Currently, we are looking for people who already have experience with a mixer/soundboard.
- Visual Technician: This person is primarily responsible for operating the slides for service and creating slides when needed. We use a program called ProPresenter for all our slides. Don’t worry if you’re unfamiliar with the program, we can train you up! One expectation we do have is showing up two hours prior to service to help set up and run through slides. This is so we are prepared for the morning and able to start on time.
If you have any specific questions, please contact Bobby Jackson, our Tech Team Leader.
Are you ready to use your knowledge and giftings around technology to enhance our Sunday Gatherings? Sign up below!