Creating environments that are warm, welcoming, and loving.
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. I John 4:7-8
About Hospitality Team
- Provides meals for events
- Our goal is to create a welcoming environment where newcomers and members have the chance to talk, get to know each other, and encourage one another
- Food is mostly provided for DNA Classes where people can come and learn more about the church. As our church is growing, we will be presented with opportunities to serve in a greater capacity.
- Willing to serve others to make them feel comfortable
- Personable and able to understand what others might need (before they even speak up)
- Important for you to realize the importance of your contribution. It may seem like a small, behind the scenes task to help with food, but truly it is a vital one.
DNA Classes (once a month, Sundays)
- Setup - Arrive at The Well House Office by 9AM prep for meeting that will happen after church. Prep includes: setting up chairs, light cleaning, and some food prep. Will make it to church on time.
- Host & Tear Down - Leave church 15 min. early to get to office and prepare to welcome those coming to the meeting. Job includes: food set-up/ food pick up, welcoming guests, and replenishing food if needed. Will clean up after all have been served. Usually finished by 1-1:30 PM.
Membership Classes (4 times a year, Saturdays)
- Set up and food ordering- would be responsible to bring food and drinks to the meeting. (Time to be determined)
- Tear down- Make sure that all unused food is packed up or given away. Clean up of the space. (Time to be determined)
Special Events (2 or more times a year)
- Cookies and Cocoa in December
- All-Church Picnic in May/June.
- Would love to keep a running list for those of you who might like to contribute a dish or a dessert for an event. If you add your name to this list we can just email and ask if you can bake or cook an item and bring it to the event. As many as possible needed.
If you have any specific questions, please contact April Schlegelmilch, our Hospitality Team Leader.
Are you ready to create loving and comfortable environments for The Well? Sign up below!